Thanks for looking at the beautiful works with me again this year!
If you wish to see what other people are doing for the *Creative Every Day Challenges* Our theme for Oct. Is Earth so I decided to share a few photos of the earth near my home~......
Until next time have a great week!
Peek here to see what others are doing!

I love to see pictures from quilt shows, thanks for sharing those with us. :)Bea
ReplyDeleteI love when you show pictures of the quilt show! Thanks for taking them and posting them. :) And nice "earth" shots. I'm in the CED group and never remember to do something specific for the suggestion of the month. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go back and look over the photos again...:):)
I love quilting, and it's so much fun to see the quilts folks make. It looks like it was an awesome show! nancy
ReplyDelete