
Came in the house from the garden and right away I said hang on there!! The doors are going in Yipppeee

Not sure how well you can see it but I took a photo of the new paint color it has undertones of green and yellow.

Doors are in..

I came home today and the floor is going in, Moving right along and I just LOVE the floor!

Ok time for some plau and did a simple ATC.. watercolor pencil

another ATC of fire and wood. again using watercolor pencil

Quite some time ago I had posted a photo of this tiger in sketch... now I have just began the painting process.... hope I can get it done with out too much of a mess.

Ok getting back to the Water theme... Just playing in pencils and water color. Not quite what I had in mind but that is ok...happy mistakes are good I guess.

This reminded me of the red rocks in Oklahoma near my Aunts cabin minus the trees... I love the red rocks!! Again a learning process....
Well sounds like thunder is Near and the power has been flickering so headed out while I can get this posted.... Wishing you all a great week!!
I just LOVE those doors! The flooring and paint look really nice, too. The room is really coming together. :)
ReplyDeleteYou've sure been busy sketching. Looks like you sketch with watercolor pencils and then go back with a wet brush? Nice work! Pretty landscapes--love the geese! :)
Hi Rita...yes I did use pencils for sketching then went back and used water....Now the tiger I used dry paper and applied small amt of paint then went back with water....so far I have three layers on the tiger.....Will be following up now with the high lights and adding fur....hmmmm could be a good challenge!
ReplyDeleteI really like the tiger! You'll have to be sure and show us when it is done--and in progress would be cool, too!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour house will look very nice when it is done.
ReplyDeleteI like your art work.
Hope all is well in your corner of the state. Leaves are just starting to change here.
The doors look so pretty!!! That will be so great!
ReplyDeleteYou make great art too! I like the peaceful lake with the ducks flying over.