Thursday, September 2, 2010

Moving slow

Well the transition of my little get away is certainly slow but I am REALLY liking my new space!
An old corner where the sink used to be....Im gonna buy a chair to stuff in the corner and a quilt of course!
I got some cork up for a design wall....and in the corner got my rack started for some of my papers. The fabric fat quarters are slowly moving in
Still got plenty of space for stuff which is great because by the time I am done it will be full or close to it I am certain!
A better view of the cork wall and some designer blocks my girlfriend didnt have a use for. She painted the boards and brought them out.. Such fun. Certainly not fancy and top notch but it is going to be a great escape hopefully within the week I will have it completed.

5 comments:

  1. Well, good for you a NEW SPACE. What fun! Isn't it wonderful to put things away and see anew what you have to play with? My problem is that half way through a project like this I find something that is just SHOUTING at me to play with it. Keep the pictures coming as you move more treasures in. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun fixing up a new creative space!! Looks great and I'm sure you can fill it up. I never have a problem with filling up any available space--too quickly--hehe! I like seeing it as you are filling it up and rearranging. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Enjoy the cooler weather. I hope the hubby is feeling okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great studio space developing there! That will be a good get-a-way for this winter!

    I've been out of touch this summer w/ blogging! We are leaving in the morning for MN! Prob get there late Sunday or Monday. We'll visit Marge at some point - it'd be great to meet you.

    Do you still have my email addy? [baumcat at msn dot com] Drop me a note and hopefully I'll find some free wifi to chek email!

    Smiles, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that really looks nice. I wish I had room for a craft room. Mine is scattered everywhere and in tubs in the basement.

    ReplyDelete