Several sightings in the area tonight of tornadoes....hubby called me on his way home and said if ya dare venture out we got a dark cloud over the home front that looks to be approx 10 miles radius....He was a bout 4 miles south of home when he called so I went out and these are a few of what I captured/ We took a little drive very minimal damage just wind.....but looks like another front moving in later tonight so think i will get some sleep early a s I have a feeling gonna be a bad night./
I am at the New Ulm Fair and had the same storm system. The clouds were scary. Glad you had no major damage. Did you get the storm last nite to. I am staying at my dad's and at 3 am the lightening was very close. Glad your safe.
We sure have had our share of bad storms this summer, haven't we?! I am so sick of tornado and hail warnings--but I have to admit I DO love to watch thunderstorms. I think the pictures are beautiful, actually--but then I am weird about storms. I just don't like it when they are bad enough to cause damage--and we have had more than enough of those this summer.
I am married to Duane, we have 2 daughters both grown with families of their own, and 5 grandchildren!
We own and operate a farm in Minnesota, I am a Reiki Practitioner, I also create small works of art and sell in my shop.
I am a self taught quilter and in the last five years took an interest in fiber arts and smaller art quilt projects. Cross Stitching and hand work.
I also like to spend some free time juggling in the scrap book world. creating journals and writing small hints in them!
I also enjoy being outside tending my flowers and garden since we do not have such a long season in Minnesota of nice weather!
I also dabble some in genealogy, but still consider myself a newbie in that area.
My interests are many and I decided this is the year to spread my wings and share some thoughts, inspirations and ideas. Always open to meeting new people and making new friends.
Be safe...be safe...I am thinking of your night but know you are held in the hands of God. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteMy word, that looks scary! Will hold you in my thoughts, keep safe..
ReplyDeleteI am at the New Ulm Fair and had the same storm system. The clouds were scary. Glad you had no major damage. Did you get the storm last nite to. I am staying at my dad's and at 3 am the lightening was very close. Glad your safe.
ReplyDeleteWe sure have had our share of bad storms this summer, haven't we?! I am so sick of tornado and hail warnings--but I have to admit I DO love to watch thunderstorms. I think the pictures are beautiful, actually--but then I am weird about storms. I just don't like it when they are bad enough to cause damage--and we have had more than enough of those this summer.
ReplyDeleteStay safe!!
Those are some dark, menacing looking clouds but at the same time they are beautiful. Glad you didn't get any damage from them.
ReplyDelete