
Yes, Fall is in the air!! My garden is slowly fading out and life around the farm is turning brown as we lose more daylight hours and the nights become cooler...I went a few days ago and picked a few of the last flowers I had for a first year crop!!

Youngest daughter the week of homecoming each day they had a theme This simply was school spirit day but she reminded me so much of myself back in the early 80's LOL

We moved to our final field yesterday......here is the beginning of it coming out!

Even the farm manager rode along to see that things were going well!

I love his eyes!

Then today after work I swung out to see how far hubby managed to get in the field....Almost half done today so we hope tomorrow to be a ble to say the comine part is done!! Shall hope for no break downs!

While I was out on this farm I decided to snap a photo of a few surroundings to remind me of the things close to me during Earth month for CED.

Just below my feet are some ricj variety of f all colors!

Unloading in the semi

Awe my ride home....I left the pickup so the men could fill up with fuel and also have a ride home tonight!......so called my daughter and thumbed a ride......so typical of roads near me....she leaves the dust in the wind!! :)
A few creative things in the making but you will have to wait until next week for those as I did not make it to my shop with a camera in hand! Sooo dear blogger friends, until next time have a great week!
Reba~
You did "earth" month proud! I keep forgetting the themes--hehe!
ReplyDeleteIt has been so nice out--and DRY! Glad the harvest has been going so well this year. Hurray!
You must be younger than I am. By the early 80's I had hit my 30's and was mom to a grade-schooler. Not that I wasn't wearing jeans and t-shirts--hehe! ;)
Yes--don't forget your camera! Want to see pictures of what you're making now. :)