Thursday, October 28, 2010

What happened to fall

Just some fun little water colors...In the above one I was trying to gather a native spirit look
I love trees..not sure why but I always have
Water color trees
so decided it was high time to begin working some of my stashes down......so here is a small start...the leaves in the bag are headed to my etsy shop in a few days, and the hand made jornals are for co workers based on their interests
An update on my water color tiger, slow but sure.
I completed an embroidery project!! Framed and hung today...
Ahhh our oldest dog Felix... a border collie is just plain getting old, we got him as a baby at 6 weeks and he is now 10 years old. This year I decided it is time to move him into the garage, I am about positive his old bones appreciate it!


Our harvest is complete!! The machinery got cleaned up and tucked away until next year!

We already had a snow and ice....was 32 yesterday and the winds were howling for two days...we lost power and just waited it out like we normally do! At this rate it is going to be a super long winter!!


Hope you all have had a great week and I hope your weekend is a safe one!

Happy Halloween and Hauntings~


Reba~

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! I like trees and leaves, too--always have. I especially like the first tree painting with the three trees. And did you make those journals! Awesome! I really love the red one with the butterfly!

    Looks like Felix enjoys the comfort of the garage. Outside dogs are tough, but he is getting older.

    Glad the harvest is in. Just in time, eh? If we had snow here it melted away really fast in the morning. I slept late and none to be seen. The wind, tho--whew! Crazy! Supposed to get back up into the 40's by tomorrow. Early to be this cold. Hope that doesn't mean a long winter?

    How's your new gorgeous room coming? That is going to be a great window to view the snow when it does arrive to stay. ;)
    Have a great weekend!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post...I feel so serene and the precious Lord music by Elvis is so spiritual. Thank you and Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart Your pup looks so content and very loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool journal pages - looks like fun playing with water colors. I especially like the tiger.

    Ahhhh sweet Felix. I'm glad he has a soft bed and a warm garage for the winter!

    Your pictures are great in the last post too!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete