Sunday, October 31, 2010

Great Give Away

Well you can imagine here I am blog hopping and came across this blog of great wonders!! If you enjoy scrapping and just awesome creativity stop over and take a peek
This is for a great New Tim Holtz blog candy give away.


And another great give away as well and plan to snoop a while on these blogs cause they are awesome!!

Some excellent stamping up products!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some fantastic giveaways!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck to all of us...wouldn't this be a FUN surprise to receive in the mail? Happy Halloween! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reba, Thanks for your comment! To answer your question, the quilt is for a daughter of a co-worker who has cancer. I am starting on another one similar with the words that I will sell, I can't help but think it would be such a comfort for somebody out there.
    Well it's Monday - off to work! Have a good week! XO, Cat

    ReplyDelete