Close up of part of the flower and the bead work
Any How after the rain last night I Went out to take a pic of the wheat field that is left....I love wheat harvest!
It has been along time since we have seen water standing! This is looking north from our home
Any how I did manage to get my side of the closet cleaned out!! I decided if i have not worn it in a year its gone....WOW....lots of goodies headed to Salvation army Monday! I even cleaned out old wrapping paper, christmas boxes, shoes, you name it its gone! Looks sooooo much better!!
I called my sister in oklahoma, we talked for a good hr and shared a cup of coffee over the phone and then I went out to the garden and got more green beans and zuc's so now off to make some more bread and clean up my work station and just maybe get a few more things moved down there! Slow progress but looks great!
Have a good weekend

What a pretty wall hanging!! She should love it! You are so talented! Looks like the rain perked everything up. Beautiful land! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful quilt! You are so creative and you did a good job designing those flowers. I love the hay picture....You are so lucky to live on a farm. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys...I love the farm life too, sometimes overbearing but great way to live!
ReplyDeleteThe art quilts I do I love them all, cant seem to pick up a favorite as I love trying new things! Applique usally is a definite for me as I love doing that!