This is how my morning began yesterday, managed to find some ripe hudden tomatoes, greewn peppers ready to chop and freeze for salsa green beans and zucc's and of course a great hit cup of java to keep me sane!!
This is one batch of beets and small green batch I did for my daughter to take up to school with her... She even asked me just a bit ago if I wsa planning to make more so she could have her beets and green beans from home all winter!! Now did I raise her right or what! :)
The other morning when I left to go get the books at the college, I came back home to get the camera, as this is what I saw in our wheat stubble. loaded with geese!!
Today has been a busy one, helping the oldest get her stuff in line for move out day on Thursday, laundry and more laundry...yesterday we went to Willmar dor groceries and a mom and d aughter day out, She bought some new jeans and a few tops and a pair of shoes, so she is all set I guess....
It is funny dealing with the transition of last yr her first move out and stress levels running high, now she was home for a few weeks for the summer and was a transition to have her back home LOL as well as a transition for her too, as we laughed about this yesterday, she is so ready to go back to college and see her friends, and as she says "get on with my life".
I smiled at her and said yes it is time for you to move, I love seeing how she has grown into this young independant young lady, makeing choices each day and growing and still learning as she goes.... This is fun!! No bettyer time to spread her wings and fly!
Until later thats all thats new here....

Wow! Were you ever busy during your time off! Those look like yummy green beans. Fresh green beans out of the garden are the best!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd getting ready for one of the chicks to leave the nest again. Lots going on over there. We've started hearing the flocks of geese up here, also. Seems too soon, doesn't it? Time flies. And the chicks fly away too soon, too. :):)