Friday, July 31, 2009

Frenzy Friday

Well another week comes to a close! I am glad I have a much needed three day weekend off! I am not answering my phone or going any place unless I have to....and right now that is not even close to the agenda!

I did do some gardening this week, things are coming along just awesome...I used some zu's and made fresh bread, froze up a few bags of peas and gonna do green beans tomorrow!

Will post some produce on my gardening ganders for ya to peek at!

Below in the photo you can see my little Chiuahuah is playing with one the babies, they all give him a run for their time! He just might lose the pound he found this summer!


Bee is gonna get that ball no matter what! They call her spider in the game cause shes got such long arms and legs....not many balls get by that girl! Shes 6'0 now and gonna be a Junior in high school...so hard to believe!

Well we got a start on the whet harvest....this day was only to take out one complete round to do a moisture content test.
It has been a while since we got rain but tonight just as I was setting supper on the table hubby says its getting black in the west....I ran out and got the clothes off the line and no more got back in the house and this is what hit! It got black, high winds, and only .4 of rain...we are soooo dry....soy beans are starting to show some stress.




Looking out over the driveway a few times we couldnt even see it! Hopefully we get more rain that would be awesome!






1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Glad you finally got some rain and got your clothes in just in time. Love the pictures of the rain. Well, love all the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete