
Oh man another hot day in Western Minnesota!...but still cool in the house so not turning on the air ....*whew* just might make it to the 4th and no AC yet!/
Kids are still busy working...I am proud of my daughters, earning and saving their way to things they want and places they wish to go to....Certainly helps a lot!
However my youngest this week had a terrible dose of reality hit her when a fellow classmate of hers was killed in an accident, new family within the year here and my daughter said even though she was not best of buds with the guy he was a great young man and everyone liked him....so she is now at 16 going to her first funeral outside of a family member.
My husbands uncle took a bad turn in his battle with cancer this week too....right now in the hospital and not certain what lies ahead there...so dare I say concern and stress all rolled into one...
Makes me think hard about this life of ours and all it holds for us, perhaps is a wise thing we can not see into the future.
I also dug out my water colors, tried to duplicate the floral painting we learned to do in class....well why is it it turns out MUCH better in class than at home on my own...*Sighs* BUT I did end up with a very pretty green background out of the cobbled up mess....LOL But Ill keep trying! Might turn those into ATC's.
I think tomorrow will be a heavy garden day for me when I get home...weeds and watering, radishes are all eaten up and not too much longer peas will be ready!! Oh FUN happy canning and freezing!!
Any how I am gonna work on another collage so will close this tonight and wish you all the best of what is left for the week!

So sorry to hear about your daughter's classmate and your husband's uncle. Life is so short.
ReplyDeleteI got the emails about the collages and I have to admit that they didn't really inspire me or guide me much at all. I have never done much collage, so maybe I was hoping for more information or something? I don't have any magazines--just sales catalogs--so that doesn't help either. Oh well. At least you are doing some collages. And even got out your watercolors, too! I'm going to stick with my flower & bird paintings for now, I guess. :)
I've never done canning. Love to see some pictures! :)