I was just reading on another blog and came across this and wanted to share it with you guys!! I am sooooooooo excited to begin this,..it's free and hey you never know what we may create! What would be even greater is if those of us that participated shared our works of creativeness!
http://www.expressiveartworkshops.com/free-e-course-deepening-creativity/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I signed up. Not sure I will find the time to keep up, but what the heck, right? :)
ReplyDeleteWell I signed up and so far so good!! Not sure I like them but hey....it is a challenge for me since I have to be to work by 6 am/ so to allow a bit of extra time to do this interrupts what I call Beauty rest LOL/. need all I can get of that..But I am likeing this.
ReplyDeleteWill post some photos of mine after a few days/
Just stopping by to say Hi !!!!
ReplyDelete