Good Morning Everyone!
Well I got the next 4 days off! Can't wait to see what all I got done, and I am going to try very hard to blog it here to share with everyone!
I am starting this day out by doing a load of laundry and making the kids pick up their mess they made last night! Hubby and I went to Fargo ND yesterday after I got off of work and took in an event at the Harley Davidson Shop in West Fargo actually, was a lot of fun, registered to win tons of prizes being given away, (which he didnt win) but they served some good BBQ pork sandwhiches, potato chips and baked beans.
I ended up haveing to buy a sweat shirt to stay dry in the rain they got.
We got home about 1:30 this morning to a lightening show, we had some rain..just enough so I can't run the tiller in the garden this morning (grrrr) the weeds are so horrible!!
Any how off to get some stuff done and will catch up with you all later...for now gonna read some blogs and go get a few things done.
Till later ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We have had too much rain up here in Fargo. And other places NEED rain. I wish we could send it to them. :)
ReplyDelete