Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesdays Wisdom

Hey gang, sorry I have not been on blog land much at all this past week. Between work, kids, Oh over time in work, gardening, re-planted a few things that did not come up, mowing yard, laundry and the list could go on and on forever...By the time my old body hit the house I was so tired could not munster up the energy left in me to even start the computer.

But today I have a day off so I am playing catch up in all the blogs I like to look at and read,you guys are all so awesome and really truely inspiring! I love this! Even though not a big time blogger actually pretty new at it I am still haveing fun at it!

I have been creating a bit, bought a new easle type book to create from the scrapbook store, I decided to create that into flowers and gardening type stuff, Will try to take a photo and share as that progresses...I have also been working on afew art trading cards and just about go the little blue iris quilt completed! Perhaps I will deliver that to its new owner in the next couple of weeks.

I sit here looking over the home and seeing what has been neglected this week due to work and long days and short nights and I am feeling a tug of war going on...play in blog land or go clean and catch up!......well perhaps this is where I meet in the middle,...finish out this post and then go clean a while and then take some pictures to share and come back for more blogging! YES...sounds like agreat plan to me! See you all later on~

Awe yes...good day for Wednesday Wisdom!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting lots done. I would not worry too much about the housework. It will still be there tomorrow! ;). I'm working in my yard today since I'm off from work and hope to get a lot done. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little of both sounds like a great plan! Can hardly wait to see whatever crafty things you make. Don't worry--there are a lot of bloggers who only blog once a week or so. :):)

    ReplyDelete