Monday, May 18, 2009

A GOOD DAYS WORK

Well it is my only day off and all I could think about was sleeping in...but alarm went off at 6 and I managed to plunder to the kitchen to make a hot pot of java,...no java means bad day!

I managed to squeeze in 6 loads of laundry today...got them all hung out! was a whopping 90 degrees...stuff was drying as fast as I could get the next load out..

At noon I decided to go mow...put on a tank top and pulled up the old gardening shorts..spread on some sun screen and hit the mower...2.5 hrs later I have a great looking yard!

I made my way to the garden to see how that was looking and watered it, hoed what needed to be and tilled a fresh new area.

Tossed on some supper,...made my way to our bedroom and did a fast cleaning job which was long over due!

Completed a dish rag today that I have been crocheting as I sat on the patio with a glass of iced tea basking in the rays....


Tonight my daughter had her Spring band concert. They did such a great job!

Any how thats about all thats been happening here, busy but uneventful!

Hope you all have a good week!

Reba~

2 comments:

  1. Reba--what a busy, busy day! Feels great to have accomplished all that you have, tho, I bet! :):)

    90 degrees! You are quite a bit farther south than I am up in Fargo--hehe! We have come nowhere near 90 yet--even had frost advisories for a couple nights recently. But now we are predicted to hit 80 tomorrow for the first time--tada! Your plants should be growing well--as long as you get some rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite a productive day! Doesn't it feel good to get so much done?

    ReplyDelete