Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

Well a busy day again it seems, I went to work, ended up doing 11 massages....Got home and cleaned out 2 of my 5 flower beds.

Got the garden tilled up...and tossed the potatoes and onions in the ground...hope to do more tomorrow, I did 25 potatoes. hope that will get us through till early spring next yr!

I also pulled out old weeds and sticks from the tree line today, looks so much better!

I spent about an hr working on my embroidery...it is beginning to take shape.

Came in and grabbed a fast shower and even tossed the dog in the bath one dirty little pooch!

Popped some tylenol as I know I am going to pay for this tomorrow!

Off to bed...hope you all had a grewat weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You sure did accomplish a lot! Where do you do massages....out of your home?
    Your garden sounds like it's coming along nicely. I'm hoping to get started on mine in the next week or so.
    Hope your week is a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celticspirit,
    You asked about the massages, I have a portable chair I travel with and I go into peoples homes and do healing touch, reiki and massage.
    I really do not have a spot in my home to do this unless I give up my area that I am redoing for my sewing...LOL and I dont want to give that up!

    I do have an offer to sign in with a chirpractor about 20 minutes from my home but no benefits, so that is still up in the air,....

    But I love doing it. I like making people feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reiki is awesome! I wish there was somewhere around here where I could go to get it done but I don't know of anyplace. Before I went to someone I knew and got a really good price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, you are busy! 11 massages...that does that both energy and heart to help that many in a day! How lovely that you and Duane are so closely aligned with the earth and all of her goodness! And I think your re-purposing of the entry way into your own little sewing studio is just a totally awesome plan! We have to fit ourselves into the mix sometimes, but it is so good to know that we need that for us! So, good for you and many happy hours of sewing and crafts!

    ReplyDelete