Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still at it.

Well today was not as productive as I was thinking it was gonna be!

I did get my desk and sewing machines moved today as well as the cutting table!..... Oh so tempting to sit down and work on a project instead of sorting and cleaning....and more sorting LOL...What a way to clean out!

I do have 3 boxes (smaller ones) I am going to donate to an elderly lady in the community that makes quilts, she uses mostly used clothing due to a fixed income so I always save my stash for her or buy on a good sale and share with her a few times a year. Makes me feel good when I see her smile.....gratitude!! I wish more people had that!

We had some rain last night so I did not get any more garden in but hope by end of the week most of it will be in. HOWEVER I did start my tomatoes and peppers in small pots... along with 2 zuccinni.

Nothing else really happening here, Hubby is busy picking rocks and waiting for the land to dry out so he can do beans and corn,

Our oldest dauther is moving out of dorm life for the summer, she rented a small apartment about 10 miles from her work, and I cant wait to go see it.....shes got to wait a couple weeks before she moves in......so been busy looking for stuff around here to assist her in setting up small household till school resumes...

Never a dull moment is there!

till next time~

1 comment:

  1. I think you got quite a bit done. Way to go! It's neat having a sewing space isn't it? Mine is a comination sewing, exercise computer room. Russell has his own office so this is my space.

    ReplyDelete