Saturday, June 20, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Well I did get the laundry done and the gardens are all weeded! Yard work is complete and the kitchen cleaned up!
I did start some cleaning in the basement, that place is a good hide away as no one ever sees it but us so I never really do a very good job cleaning but it does need to be tackled
I picked my first crop of radishes...oh man sooooooooo good!
Ohhhhhh good news too! Oldest daughter got a job today!! I am sooooo happy for her, right now its about 25 hrs a week, but beats the 10 she was getting before and then she had a 25 mile commute one way....now shes only got 5 miles!! just maybe she can gather enough money to cover her books!!
I was called out today to do a reiki treatment on a lady that is having some severe pain in her back, so I spent an hr working on her then went for a drive and bought a water and magazine and sat by the lake and listened to nature and read!
so now I am satisfied that I got a few things accomplished so will close this out and wish all of you a blessed weekend




2 comments:

  1. You even have people call you to do Reiki! That's wonderful!

    Sounds like you had a nice little lake break. Have you ever read The Artist's Way? That peaceful stop would be an "artist's date" type of thing to recharge and inspire yourself.

    So happy your daughter got a better situation for a job!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have several people that call me to come do reiki on them and I also offer it in a medical setting, keeps me plenty busy...one way to stay out of trouble huh! (smiles)

    No I have not read the book "The Artists way" Maybe I need to see if i can find it.Sounds like it would be good.

    Daughter loves her new job! Money is always good!

    ReplyDelete