Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In the good Ol' Summer time. Hubby leaning up next to the fence, and youngest daughter watching as well from behind, they have played this season on our church league softball. Fun to watch them play!

Youngest daughter (13) during a summer basketball camp we attended, Was an all day event and they played four games, we only lost one so they did an awesome job!!
Sunday night I took this photo...was so pretty but then not long after we ahd a bad storm...was almost a deep pink turning purple....I have never seen that before here,


I just couldn't help myself but tot ake this one....A good place for a mitt I guess huh



Well till tomorrow, or Friday......Im off the rest of the week, useing up some vacation before I lose it!
Have a good evening!


2 comments:

  1. Softball and basketball--keeping busy! :) The mitt on the head is funny, but a little practical--hehe! Love the picture of the sky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice looking family. I hope you are enjoying these long summer days. Pretty sunset picture. :)

    ReplyDelete