Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

Another cloudy cooler day and no sunshine.....and no rain, we are so dry and need rain! In spite of it all the crops do look good but certainly will not last long if the dryness keeps up.

I am still working on the sewing room/craft area...man I really need to reorganize and clean this mess up...I already have one very large box of just random books and things to send out to salvation army...In the midst of my cleaning I came across a box of OLD old photos from like 10 years back! So gonna get some of them sorted today as well as the rest of my fat quarteres moved...yep an all day project !!

I thought I would share with you a few little events happening in our lives through-out the summer months!


Hubby and daughter getting ready for a parade last weekend, our daughter (youngest) is the Threshing Queen, she has been in 11 parades this summer so far and gives up her royalty in August! It certainly has been a fun year of eating events and and parades, meeting new people and just haveing fun!
Ok, not exactly what I have in mind but I want to create and GREEN background and tried to fill the area with palm trees, not good I know but practice makes perfect, I like the tiger and not sure if I will keep that as is or not but is gonna be MAYBE my painting subject LOL,. subject to change though!


Well our little kittens are certainly growing! We bring them up t the house daily so they can learn to climb trees and just learn the yard in general. They are so tame and fun to watch at night! Even my little chi dog likes to play with them!


I took this one afternoon through a tree while out walking...I love photos like this! Just brings a sense of peace and bliss in...and with that I hope you all have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Old photos--that could sidetrack me for days--hehe! Congrats to your daughter! Nice to be queen!

    What are you planning to do with the tiger? Is that an acrylic or oil project? I love tigers--all the big cats.

    Kittens are sooo entertaining. Many times in my life I have spent hours laughing and playing with kittens. What a hoot! And I love pictures like that, too--where the sun comes shining down between the leaves or clouds. Beautiful! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. Love your drawing, you are really good. The kittens are just as cute as can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aee thanks guys for the comments, I love taking photos, been a camera hog most of my life!

    I am not sure yet what I am going to use on that tiger if anythiung at all, I don't really use oils, its either watercolors or acylics for me but could be a fun time to try oils!! hmmmm

    was thinking about maybe trying pastels??

    Who knows what will happen!

    ReplyDelete