Well right now looking out I can see nothing but mud holes, wet fields, crabby farmers and depressed people due to lack of sunshine!
Why is it when we have no sun, lack of good O'l vitamin D, we want to sleep? I got home from work yesterday and laid down and took a three hour nap and was still tired....Total fight today to come home and NOT lay down!!
This is the final week of classes!!! Take our final test on Thursday, I am looking forward to no longer driving 50 miles twice a week! Time to settle in and start some serious sewing!!
Ohhhhh speaking of sewing, I went to a Quilt show that I will either later tonight or for sure by end of the week will share some awesome photos,. Quilt show was in Watertown SD, quilts large and small from all over the U.S. after walking through there made me feel like I need to really take some serious classes in this art as my stitching is nothing like theirs!
Let see, I did get the office painted and it looks great, I got all the carpets shampooed and they look great too, wish it would all stay this way!
Any how, a chili supper is brewing and I have some cornbread to make yet, until later on happy blogging and stay warm!
Reba~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Reba! Thanks for the visit!
ReplyDeleteThe tomato jam recipe is from Marge! You just do the hot water peel, then cut in half and seed, then chop up a bit, cook down and bring out most of the juice, then measure pulp and add the same amount of sugar. Cook another 20 or till thickens and jar/hot water process. [Tell Marge you heard her tomato jam recipe was the BEST!]
Speaking of vit D... it's the miracle vitamin for me. I was low on it and have been taking it for about a year now. It helps battle back pain and depression and tiredness...
Have a good week. Chili sounds delish.
Cat
My mood is always so much better in the summer when the sun is shining into my house. Vit D supplements are even more important this time of year. I bet you can't wait to stop driving so far each week. It must be worse when it's raining. I do not like to drive long distances in the rain. That is not something we need to deal with very often around here though. I look forward to seeing your quilt show pics and what you create.
ReplyDeleteHi Reba!
ReplyDeleteI am trying to catch up on blogs. Was sick with cold/sorethroat/sinus thing going around that lasts for weeks. Finally feeling more human lately. :)
So glad you are going to be done with school and the long drives. It has been nothing but gray days for so long here, too. Vitamin D--I should take some. Good idea! On my shopping list for November. Thanks! :)