Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Scarf done

Kind of a close up of the scarf....just 3 layers of fleece....nice and warm..and of course being the basketball player she wanted basketball fleece...

She really likes the scarf...no complaints so far,......this is my youngest daughter

Kind of blurry but you get the idea....
Not hard to make...from start to finish I was done within 30 minutes...buy a solid color...and a contrasting color or design...they are cut in 9 inch widths...(one solid and two of the contrasting)....sandwhich the pieces so the solid is in the middle and then sew down the middle....I did a double seam....1/4 inch apart as I know how hard this girl can be on things!! then just cut one inch strips..being carfeul not to cut the middle seams..... taa daaa a scarf!!
Have a good week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I understand the instructions, but even tho they look cool I probably wouldn't make one, anyways, since I hardly leave the apartment and have a couple scarves already--hehe! Can't believe you can make one that fast! Wow! Pretty daughter BTW. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Rita....hmmm maybe I need to go back and do an illustration for any one that wants it..... Ill keep that in mind...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf! Kind of like a fleece Boa. Sounds real easy to make too. That is a real good gift idea, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scarf! Looks so cozy warm for those cold Minn winters too! I'm SURE that would work in Utah too! Humnnnn... maybe I'll give it a try!

    Have a good day! ~ Cat

    ReplyDelete