Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a week.

Not very often I have aweek that zaps my entire energy or just makes my head spin but this week truly did it for me.....

An update for the kids......the three in the crash.....the girls underwent 7 hours of facial reconstruction, and she is stable and able to respond by wiggling her toes on command and also grasping their hands....great news!!

One of the boys from the Glenwood area, he is undergoing a third surgery today, 10 hours worth, but is able to respond as well by gripping hands and waves...

the other boy from our area has fought a very hard battle, yesterday his parents made the decision to pull the life support system, and donate organs, so at this point as I am typing this, they are keeping him stablizied to support the major organs,

Please keep these three families in thoughts and prayers,

My niece suffered a severe concussion, she was released yesterday afternoon, and has 2 sprained ankles, she is home and resting and doing fine,.

One of the nice things about living in a small community, people have come out of the woodwork in support of all three kids in the accident......

On a brighter note....I went yesterday and bought some stuff to begin working on my reiki studio... Our bedroom just isnt the right space for this and clients are getting up in numbers I feel I need a private space.....so that is my project for today for a few hours any how, and then put some stuff together for a demonstration on here on the basket making.................

Hope you all have a great Saturday,


Rebag

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for all concerned being said! What a tragic thing to happen to all those families. Very sad. What a wonderful thing the parents are doing by donating the organs! I hope that it gives them a bit of peace in a devastating time by knowing that they saved the lives of others.

    Looking forward to seeing your basket instructions. :)

    I wish I lived near you so I could get Reiki treatments. I really loved doing that in the past and have not found anyone around here to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers here, too! I agree--how wonderful that the family is donating organs. His life will help save other lives, at least. That is a great comfort. Nice that people have rallied around the families for support. That is a great thing in a smaller community that you don't see as often in metro areas, you know? Best to them all.

    Are you going to turn another room into your Reiki studio? When I did Healing Touch I really appreciated the time when I had a room I could use for that. So nice that you are getting more clients!

    I know nothing about basket making, so it will be very interesting to me to see how it is done. Looking forward to it. :):)

    ReplyDelete