Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fantastic weather!

I tell ya its been an awesome week in Minnesota guys! Not too hot, humidity has been livable!!

Tomatoes are turning fast in the garden, I can't keep up, but not cause of them...just too many irons in the fire!

I got the office painted this weekend plus got the carpet in there shampooed! Amazing how much better a coat of paint looks on a wall! Sure brightened it up! Once upon a time that room was gray walls with a black stripe at the top and decorated all in reds and blacks, mainly this area belongs to my husband and he collects International tractors and such, so we themed that room just for him then last week he tells me its too dark so this week I said lets do it!! He got to pick the color (white) Blah... I personally love color but he would have all white floors and walls if Id let him! So maybe this week Ill get the art work hung back up and get a photo posted!

School is going very week, 2 weeks down 4 to go! We have had some serious study time..each night in class we cover approx 3 chapters then next class meeting we have a test! So far in 4 tests I have missed 4....Makes me feel good!! Pharmacology isn't as bad I thought it was going to be!

Tomorrow my baby turns 17! I cant believe it! She so proud of he r job and own money and checkbook and she gets to run all the errands ect.......soon the kids will be gone and it will be just dad and I.......hmmmm maybe I can cut back in work time then!! Well I can at least dream!

Well that's all from here so hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Reba!
    Did you mean you haven't missed any of the tests? Sounds like you have gotten back into the swing of school life. Good for you! Isn't it delightful to have confirmation that your brain hasn't atrophied over the years--ROFL! I remember. :):)

    I hope you can keep up with the garden crop. Won't be long and the cold will come to stay. Been very warm again up here the last few days. Indian summer?

    I had been away--but now I am back online. Dagan is doing great! And mice mean a lot for cyberspace--for me, at least. hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Reba!
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Yes, making fabric paper is amazing and full of possibilities!
    Sounds like you are one busy lady! Happy b-day to your daughter!
    Best wishes to you with your classes!

    ReplyDelete