Been a couple of weeks since my last post and figured I better take a few minutes and let you all know I have not forgotten about ya, just busy busy busy, but I do pop in and read so I dont fall behind!!
Got one week of classes down and man let me tell ya for a woman that is 45 years old, to learn to STUDY again is TRAUMA! LOL. Not too bad so far, already in chapter 5 and only 2 nights of class, so very fast paced...not sure how I did on the 2 tests we had....I know the one with 35 questions I missed 5....UGH so gonna have to read more on the laws.
Hubby and I both have been suffereing with terrible back pains, I have for a few weeks been hitting the chiropractor twice a week, and still no relief,. man pain is terrible and I ant sleep well at night, just miserable! Been doing over time at work and still do reiki on the side and school and garden its starting to catch up with me I guess! Does this mean Im not 20 any more? :(
The garden has been good to me, Im still picking Zuc's and tomatoes, got 1 row of beets to do and of course spuds in the ground but other than that the rest are done. So soon will come to a close too.
We went out to supper tonight with some friends that we have not seen forever from SD. I noticed on the drive down that the bean fields are starting to turn.. I know this means harvest is right around the corner for us!
Oldest is back in Marshall and settled back into the college life and loves it! This weekend our youngest went down there to stay with her sister and hang out before her high school classes begin next week,...yep fall is right around the corner!
Hope you all have a great weekend and a safe one! Till next time~
Rebag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Reba! Thanks for the visit/comment! Nice to meet you! Marge has said her therapist was a quilter... I looked back thru your blog and found the blue iris quilt - way pretty on the colors and stitchery!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you have been going thru a very busy spell!
Again, great to meet you and will talk again soon!
Cat (baumcat)
Hi Cat, thanks for the visit! Yes I always take my smaller projects to work with me sa several of the ladies like to look at them, Marge spoke so often about your work and told me you sold your stuff on the computer,Thanks so much for sending me the URL via Marge and I have you bookmarked!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice to see your work and will be chatting soon I am sure!
Oh I hope both your backs get better. So annoying! I know--I'm not 20 anymore, either--hehe! You have been so busy, I can see why you haven't posted. I went to college at 48 years old and was surprised that my brain still worked--hehe! Took a while to get into the swing of things and get all the brain cells firing again--ROFL! Keeps you young, I think--learning new things. :) Fall is creeping up on us, isn't it? Won't be long and the garden will be frosted over. Good grief! Where did this year go? :):)
ReplyDelete