Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spy ware or junk blogs?

I tell ya I don't always have the time to blog and actually quite new here in blog land, I spend more time looking at them than I do creating my own!

I have to ask you guys out there if you have ever logged in and had in your dashboard area a lot of stuff in foreign language in there? this is the first time it has happned, I have not clicked on any of them because they are not any that I follow but I am wondering how they got there and below I will post one sample of what I got......and I got a total of 9 in my dashboard! I am not one bit happy about this!

Just curious if this is something normal?

posted by noreply@blogger.com (Inspiração Perfumes e cosméticos) at

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever had that! I would not open anything and delete--delete!! It looks like spam for sure. I hope you don't get any more of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure what you mean. There are forums for blogster where you can ask questions about stuff like this. I've been helped there on several occasions when I had trouble figuring something out.

    ReplyDelete