
A sneak preview of this coming weekend. I have a feeling it will be colorful! Have you ever seen purple and orange together? I have to admit I have not but....

I have a feeling it will be very pretty on her! :) So more updates on that next week hopefully!...This will be her Senior Prom.

Jewels seem to be the top priority so I spent a better part of a day off sewing and glueing on beads and gems...... ohhhh la la!

Ohhhhhhhh right up my alley....with graduation a few weeks away it was time tog et some plants potted.... I woke up this morning to this and just had to share my excitement

I created three different pots useing her favorite flower....(shasta daisy in jewel tone colors)

along with some geraniums and some greens to intermix

The flowers much like myself today are enjoying some sun!

So rich in hue

A few whisps of white and soft pinks to be fillers was just the right touch!

I hope now the challenge for 3 weeks will be to get them to fill out some and looking good!!
Oh I was moving along peeking in blogs as I do and I came across this.... (sorry if I mess this up as I am not techie wise when it comes to posting links..... but it is a good read and so here it is~
http://www.austinkleon.com/2011/03/30/how-to-steal-like-an-artist-and-9-other-things-nobody-told-me/
Now I am off to create some fun!.....
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and add some color to your week to brighten things up~
Reba~
The colors in your post are absolutely beautiful. Definitely wants to make me get the paint out and start creating. Have a wonderful time. It sounds like the next couple of weeks will be very special.
ReplyDeleteStunning colours!! Have a lovely week!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love purple and orange together. It was my favourite combo when I was a kid actually.
ReplyDeletesweetlimes.com/blog