Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduation Time

Well after a few days off of work doing the carpets and waxing floors the running seem to never end for food and decorations, I could feel the tensions building up........and boom in a matter of three hours we are done@@ ............. We had a beautiful day of low winds, 70 degress and no bugs!! The table above was the entry table with her personal basketball cake and guest book



We had both pork and beef, then frui and veggies....I just thought the ladies did an awesome job on these trays!I had two WONDERFUL helprs



Can you tell she is happy this day came!!?





I almost cried but I didn't! :)





Later after the open house was done I took a walk to see what my roses were up to.....









Then later in the day......dress was gone.....and some younger kids came over and yup.... things got back to normal in our boots and jeans and muddin on 4- wheelers. HAHAHA crazy kids! Later in the evening we held a bon fire... was a great time for all!!











Soooooo today......my final day of vacation....I ran to watertown SD with hubby and put flowers on my fathers grave....then we went out to eat and we got home and I decided to get some small creative things done.... small art trading cards~~














school of fish















This is actually a photo I took and created into an atc,



All the cards can be found in my etsy shop.


Today was cooler...and ccloudy we have alot of crop to out in yet, due to so much rain the farmers can not do much....... but.....now onto the next chapter in our home and lives~



so until next time I hope you all have a great week!!




Reba~
















2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous graduation day--all the way to the mudding and bonfire! :):) The roses are looking really good. Cute ATC cards. I have never gotten into those (or scrapbooking), but I know they are really popular. I hope this rain lets up so things can get planted and what is planted gets a chance to grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been to blog for awhile,looks like you had a fun graduation day and the basketball cake is cool.Gongrats to your daughter.Your yellow rose is beautiful,i planted a pink rose bush it must be more than 3 years ago and still no blooms,but the plant has alot of stems on it this year so im keeping my fingers crossed.The atc cards look fun to make,we would get along great because i like photography too.although im finding now in this digital age i dont get them developed like i should.

    Have a great day!Tammy
    i emailed you,but ill try this again
    i guess i was doing the wrong password to sign in under my google.

    ReplyDelete