Oldest daughter turns 21 tomorrow, so hard to believe! She does get a few hours to come home and go to church with us tomorrow, so we ordered an ice cream cake for her, and going to just spend the few hours we have together visiting and then go out to eat dinner and she will be headed back to Marshall to work...not much time for us any more but I do threasure the time she allows for us,
I hope each and everyone of you have a Blessed Easter.

Those all look just delicious! Have a sweet birthday time with the now "adult" daughter and a happy Easter. :):)
ReplyDeleteThe muffins look and tasted great ...I think I would have enjoyed them. Our children grow up too quickly for our hearts ...but later they broaden the love experience with our beloved grand children. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDelete