Well I am not sure how the ground hog is going to see his shadow if he even manages to pop his head up out of the hole tomorrow! We have so much snow and I just heard on the radio no travel advised in SW Mn so called my daughter in college to make sure she had food ect LOL.
I spent two nights at work so was a blessing to get home today and can maybe get a good sleep in tonight then work again tomorrow, sounds like the wind is up and the snow is blowing... I will share photos of that later in a different blog.,,,but for now I wanted to bring an updated list of my successes....recall at the new yr I posted 25 goals.....well I am not going to re-post the goals but I am going to update ONLY what I have worked on in those goals and where I am at!
1. Learn to knit (scarf or dish cloth) I am proud to say I am over half done on my scarf although not perfect, it is not too bad, and still consider myself learning and loving this!!
5. Make 36 ATC cards (3 for each month and what the month resembled)
Well I did make a few ATC's and such fun they were......I did like five of them instead of three :)
10. Crochet 2 backpacks.....got one in the making for a co-worker
11. Lose 25 -50 pounds............. For January I am down 5 pounds.....it is a start right?
12. Eat at least 1 piece of fruit each day...doing great on this one!!
18. Do more with my angel cards. Pulled them for meditations five times in January!
19. Organize at least two things a month, room or drawers.....Good start on this for graduation....I got several of the drawers done in our bedroom and also some old OLD photo boxes sorted!
24. Graduation scrap books.......... Still in basket ball season....but it is caught up to date
I got all of last years news paper articles in order in a journal for her!
25. Make over in sewing studio...... Well not a total make over but I did out up several new shelves and need to do some sorting and and revamping.....my creative space is NEVER tidy! *Sighs*
Well guys that's about it for now.......school is now 2 hours late for the kids....lucky them and I think it is time for some hot tea a dog in my lap and some stitching time......so until next time have a great week what is left of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are on the right path with your goals...the weather is hard on my body as I live with Lupus. Today the ice is freezing my precious trees in ice...I hope the winds do not break the limbs later tonight. Thank you for stopping by my post...this "Inchie" was extremely fun to make. Stay safe and warm. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteGlad you are using your angel cards again! Your New Year is starting well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jacqui
Wow! You're doing really well on your goal list--congrats!
ReplyDeleteThis weather has been something else. We've got wind chill warnings again tonight and had them all day, too.
I hope you get some good sleep. Stay warm and I hope you share your stitching with us. :)