
It is beyond me why Schools have WINTER Formal!! My gosh Id not wear anything like that in summer let alone winter LOL but she is young and can pull this off!! The young man is a friend from SD, I thought they both dressed up well ! :)

The group that came to our home to get ready!! The three young ladies have grown up together and been friends all through school and now they all graduate in a few months, I will miss the days like this!

Her car died, was time to say so long any how so this is what we ended up with and I wanted to trade for this Bonneville and she could have my impala but she drives a hard bargain and no deal was made :)

The next day I go to leave for work and this is what I opened the garage to...ARG. enough of this stuff already! I love the pretty snow when it is Christmas time but we have more than our share!

Even Felix thinks we have had enough snow.This is by the front door. right now it is -2 with -33 wind chill factor. I have tomorrow off so maybe will get caught up on a few things around here!
So until next time have a great week and stay warm!
Reba~
They all look so nice--the guys and the girls. I don't remember there ever being winter formals when I was in high school. We just had the prom in the spring.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about winter. It's after 10 am and still 11 below up here. I'd hate to know what the wind chill is. Karma quit asking to go out on the porch in December. She usually wants in and out all winter. Not this winter. And she loves to eat snow! So I'm sure Karma would sympathize with Felix--hehe!
Stay warm!! :):)
I agree with Felix...it is too much! Yes the young women are blossoming and soon will fly away to their destinations. Trust in your heart ...they do return and in years with their families and dear little children. Keep painting and make your sacred marks...you are entering a new chapter pf your life. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDelete