Friday, February 25, 2011

In like a lamb or lion

I can not believe it is soon March! I can not help but wonder if it will enter like a lamb or a lion! I can not recall a winter like this since 1997,....(not a good year)

I have spent a total now of 11 nights at work, I worked I do not know how many 16 hr shifts and managed to catch 4-6 hrs of sleep and arise and pull another 8 hours,..... Some day soon I am just going to fall and sleep for a day or two!

But for now I can not,...way too busy to slow this life of ours for some reason. Basketball Sections begin tomorrow night!! I hope our girls can make it to state. My baby is now done with her high school career games and we have had Sr night, and parent night and of course I cried ...(such a wimp) So I will be updating some photos over the weekend I hope!

I have had very little time to create anything fun other than my daughters scrap book which I will try and capture some photos this weekend and get them posted.

Tomorrow I have to sew some little girls (4 to be exact) brownie sashes for the local troop.... many of the moms do not sew and I told them I could put their patches on! kind of miss those days :)

Then when i get that done I get to take my daughter and go prom dress shopping!! Can you believe it is that time of year again.....Anxious to see what she chooses this year!

Well until I update this over the weekend I hope you are all safe and warm!


Reba~

2 comments:

  1. Maybe in like a lion out like a lamb would be better for an early spring? But then they're worried here about the snow melting too fast with the flooding, so hummm....

    Wow! Have you ever been busy, Lady! I hope you get some down time pretty soon, but it sounds like it might be a while yet. And yet you have time to sew on brownie patches. :) It's a sad commentary that women don't always know basic sewing skills anymore. A lot of them don't know basic cooking skills either--only know how to microwave and boil. Amazes me.

    Have fun shopping for a prom dress! Get some sleep!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On this side of the pond it is the same. It is time now for a little respite from the cold and dreary, and a glimpse of Spring!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete