Wednesday, January 26, 2011

busy is good right?

I love the camera I got that can capture these action shots!! I will be frantically soon putting the end touches on the basketball scrap book....
I never knew how many faces she can pose in a game LOL so serious looking! #34 in black
Contemplating!! The team came out now with two more wins, we are tied with three other teams for second place in our conference, Tomorrow night we travel south to Montevideo so I hope we can beat them!!
I have been busy in between basketball, and work doing some crafting.......created some collage felt pins
buttons and lace and beads

Then I took buttons and silk flowers and began creating more pins,
This one is my favorite....
They are super fast and easy to do.....not sure if I will give them as gifts or stick them in etsy
either way I am sure they will be bound to find a good home!


The photos below are for someone to peek at that is interested in looking at the John Deere fabric that I listed in Etsy,...will be taken down soon as I know she peeked at it....









Thanks for stopping by and hope all of you have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the basketball and pins have been eating up your spare time--hehe! Time seems to go fast in the winter, too, doesn't it? With it getting dark so fast, the days seem to speed by. At least they do to me--hehe! I can't believe it is almost the end of January already--good grief! Yup--before you know it basketball will be over. So snap those pictures!!

    Have a really nice weekend, Reba! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say busy is good, but I like down time for myself everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make the John Deere book?

    ReplyDelete