Well slow goes it even on snow storm days......I love the pattern of this scarf,...my first knitted project and ya I know the stitches are not all perfect but they are coming along great!!...Will be nice when I can do a project like this in a weekend rather than a week or *coughs* two *laughs*
We have had a few good snows, I quit counting now, we have blown open the driveway at least two times a week, so far, school has been 2 hrs late all week so far, But I have made it to work!!
Nothing more happening here, Just staying warm and taking one day at a time, so until next time.........................................
Reba~

I know it is slow progress but who really cares because it looks so lovely. If I ever get back to knitting I will try to remember this pattern because I love it. Stay warm and Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteYour scarf is coming along really well. And you have never knitted before?
ReplyDeleteYa--been snow after snow after snow here too. I am lucky I don't have to be out and about in it, tho. Stay warm and drive safely. :):)
Hi Mary Helen, thanks for the visit....I found the pattern on line someplace as I was seeking EASY knit patterns, If I can do this any one can!!
ReplyDeleteHi Rita,...I have never knitted before at all until this yr!! I have crocheted for many years! But I have always wanted to learn to knit and it was included in my new yrs list of things to accomplish this yr...To learn to knit a scarf and a dishcloth...For some reason the dishcloth is giving me a headache LOL but I will keep trying!
Thanks Ladies for the visit!
I like the pattern that's coming out in your scarf too, that's actually what I was enjoying before I read the rest of the post! I read that you've only just started, GOOD FOR YOU! Keep it up, it's looking awesome.
ReplyDeletesweetlimes.com/blog
Hello!! Have missed your blog, glad to see you back. We have had a lot of snow, but now it is raining incessantly. Ah well, snug indoors... alas I have never been able to knit so well done you
ReplyDeletexx
Cool pattern! You better hurry knit knit knit so it can keep you warm! I've heard about the cold weather there!
ReplyDeleteSmiles, Cat
I was thinking of you, today...and just stopped by to give you an energy hug and see what you were up to...love your knitting! Great symbolic way to use up the blues! All of your quilting looks great and your daughters are just lovely!!
ReplyDeleteNice job, Reba! I created giant holes and valleys when I tried to just do the stockinette (knit only) stitch. Maybe I'll try again!
ReplyDeleteTina in San Diego