Friday, January 7, 2011

First week of activities

Right before New Years I got the honor to puppy sit again for a friends lil man, His name is Boo, Is he not adorable!? Boo and my lil Chancer have play dates while mt friend and I sit and visit, or get creative, do journals and angel cards, No better way to spend a day with a friend!
Told Boo to Smile for the camera and this is the best he gave me!!
He spent a few days bonding with Becky, who actually thinks this puppy stage is fun!! He really was a good little guy! No accidents in the house so who am I to complain??
Well so far this week I did spend a few hours learning to cast on....and worked on the knit stitch.... tore it apart and did it again working on the perl stitch, Or is that spelled Purl? Hmmm I will have to look into that!
Any how now I am trying my hand at a scarf....again trying to get the right tension down,I cast on 20 and then did 4 knit and 4 perl, alternating to the end, kind of a fun design....hopefully at the week's end I will have a few more rows added on...slow process for me for sure but a fun one!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!


Reba~

3 comments:

  1. What a cute dog! Well, both of them are cute. ;) They do look like they get along really well.

    It's purl. I haven't done any knitting for many years. I had to knit things like scarves and blankets because I never could knit to the right size--hehe! I'm not sure I could do much with my bum arm anymore. Maybe a pot holder? LOL!

    Your scarf pattern and yarn look really nice. Love to see a picture when it is done. :)

    Have a nice weekend!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a handsome house guest...the two of them seem to be enjoying their party. The scarf should look great after some time...keep going as you enjoy Precious Lord by our dear Elvis. Have a great weekend. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my post ...we are all in a state of shock and even with prayers I am still shaken. I am heading out tonight to volunteer at our Midland Theater with guest musicians Band Perry. I have been in bed for most of the weekend but I do think I want to try to make my commitment. I need an uplifting evening of art and music. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete