OH I totally missed February.... and now mid March is upon us!
Not much happening here, Old man winter has taken care of that. We have had snow, then rain, then sleet, then more snow. It just seems to be never ending. I am itching for some warmer days and it sounds like the weather man says this next week might be in the 40's !!
I have started a couple of art Quilts, but unfortunately they have been left at the Studio in Milan and I did not have my camera but I will try to remember to take my camera next time I go and share a a photo or two!
It has been busy here getting items gathered for bridal showers.....cleaning out closets.... cleaning out spare bedrooms....just when I think I got some of their items cleaned out I manage to bring more home for receptions and showers and wedding....:)
I have not felt well for a few months now, I did go see the Dr but they can't find any thing wrong, which I guess is good news, however I still do not feel good.... Got some good and bad days.... I am not able to eat certain things and my diet now is pretty bland..... it is not worth the penalty to eat like I used to however on a bright note of the subject indeed is a good way to lose weight!
I do think of each of you and I do try to at least once a week to peek in and see whats going on...... Wishing each a blessed week and stay safe!
Not much happening here, Old man winter has taken care of that. We have had snow, then rain, then sleet, then more snow. It just seems to be never ending. I am itching for some warmer days and it sounds like the weather man says this next week might be in the 40's !!
I have started a couple of art Quilts, but unfortunately they have been left at the Studio in Milan and I did not have my camera but I will try to remember to take my camera next time I go and share a a photo or two!
It has been busy here getting items gathered for bridal showers.....cleaning out closets.... cleaning out spare bedrooms....just when I think I got some of their items cleaned out I manage to bring more home for receptions and showers and wedding....:)
I have not felt well for a few months now, I did go see the Dr but they can't find any thing wrong, which I guess is good news, however I still do not feel good.... Got some good and bad days.... I am not able to eat certain things and my diet now is pretty bland..... it is not worth the penalty to eat like I used to however on a bright note of the subject indeed is a good way to lose weight!
I do think of each of you and I do try to at least once a week to peek in and see whats going on...... Wishing each a blessed week and stay safe!

I know this winter's rage and viruses have been hard on your body and spirit...some days we are destined to be still and rest. I speak from experience...yesterday my student canceled and I was already exhausted so I spent the majority of the day under my quilts. Be still....and know the songbirds are returning. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteSounds like stress, albeit happy stress for the wedding. It can still take a toll though. I know because I'm there too. Stay rested, eat good food, nd take one day at a time. Be well!
ReplyDelete