Well folks, a month has slipped by and I did not even say Happy New year!
I have not felt up to much...not sure what is going on....Went to the Dr and came out with a clean bill of health but still feel horrible,...tired and headaches and normally I never get a headache..
Not much for news here......Temps have been cold.....Wedding plans for both daughters are under way......Indeed will be a busy summer.... Niece gets married in May.....youngest daughter in July and oldest daughter in September! Right in time for fall harvest rush!
Both daughters have done a great job planning their big day ...the count down is on....
As for my self just busy with work....got some major remodel issues happening I will perhaps update that news in a different post... I am doing some good book reading...and working on knitting a key hole scarf through a class in Craftsy that I signed up for......Otherwise nothing new here
Blessing to you all.
Reba~
I have not felt up to much...not sure what is going on....Went to the Dr and came out with a clean bill of health but still feel horrible,...tired and headaches and normally I never get a headache..
Not much for news here......Temps have been cold.....Wedding plans for both daughters are under way......Indeed will be a busy summer.... Niece gets married in May.....youngest daughter in July and oldest daughter in September! Right in time for fall harvest rush!
Both daughters have done a great job planning their big day ...the count down is on....
As for my self just busy with work....got some major remodel issues happening I will perhaps update that news in a different post... I am doing some good book reading...and working on knitting a key hole scarf through a class in Craftsy that I signed up for......Otherwise nothing new here
Blessing to you all.
Reba~

It's always good to check and get that clean bill of health. But that leaves us wondering why we still feel out of sorts. For me it's often too much going on, happy stress but stress nonetheless. Be well!
ReplyDelete