Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bridal shower fun has begun!

 Back In December one of  my clients  gave  me some plants  and  told me  she did  not think they would bloom...look at this gorgeous  orchid!   Makes me wish  Spring was  here!!
 Speaking of  Spring...yes  bridal shower  number 1  soon upon me.......This  is a joint shower that  my  youngest  and her  cousin will share..... So  I  have made a few center  pieces.....in their  colors.....Teal and  purple!
 I might add some more  bling or  fillers..just  not sure yet
 My first try at a  towel cake....it  definitly needs something more... just not sure what............perhaps some  beads and lace......
But  was still fun........Sounds  like we got more  bad weather  moving  in....Ugh just makes Me  tired thinking about it!
Any how  that  is all the fun from here!

Please stay warm and  safe!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am in love with the beautiful blooms and your towel cake is great! I wish you peace...I love Elvis singing "Precious Lord"...lead me on through the light. Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are breathtaking. They do have a mind of their own. I had never seen a towel cake, great idea! Onward with the memories. I'm not far behind.

    ReplyDelete