Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Monday

 Oh what a great weekend!  Did an art show....That is my second one  in the month of  October...Today  I  am feeling totally exhausted!  But uplifted as  the art show  was a great  time
 All the  artists that rent  a studio  in this old school  were  asked to  display and sell...and  open our  studios  for those who wish to browse.....
 So my friend and  I  decided to go ahead  and  display  items  set  up in   a room next to our  studio....
 Atr the  end  of the   day we  had  148  signatures  to  our  guest book  and  a couple  of sold  items,
 Makes it  all worth  while  and such a  good feeling.....I am looking forward to the  next one!
 Some magnets  I created.....................
 I got my daughters  hsalloween  costume   completed.........Fit her  perfect!
 Some rocks I am working on~
 Some prints  of  original work
 Another print..............
 Love the silhouettes  that she  creates....This is  a  new art form  for her....Love love love  them
another  painting  she  displayed./.....She also does  commission work....

as we finished  last night  with the  studio tours...we joined the  fellow artists   down in the old  gym for a delightful  dinner... they served us BBQ ribs  along with  chicken  breast stuffed with  wild  rice...Green beans, mashed potatoes.  savory  breads  and pumpkin cheese  cakes....coffee water and  lemonade.......delightful!

Hope you all have  a blessed week~ and  keep on creating


Reba~

5 comments:

  1. You have been blessed dear friend...looks like a lovely turnout! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great show!! Your work is beautiful and your daughter's Halloween costume looks very professionally done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a good show! Talented friend, too. :)
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete