Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blessing and Spirit dolls...

 I tried to keep  photos  of  each day as  the  new  shed  grew.....This  crew  impressed me....they  put in 12-14  hour  days
 a crew of  4  most of the  time........
 Hubby  is   just  finishing  up the  home  field here.......Bountiful harvest
 dumping  grain at the  bin site in the  yard
 Love that shiny  red......
 Taadaaaa...It is  complete......except  for  some  gravel to be  hauled...and  another  door to place  on the back side....and then    some  land scape.....................Looks  good!!
 I am  participating in some  atc  swaps.....so  here  is  first one  I did...the  swap  has  to be  of    magazine  or  newspaper.....  LOL.....  Not  sure..I might  just keep that  one....
Then  I am working  on a  coffee swap.....Hope to  finish these  yet this  week...........


As I type this.....Our harvest  is  Complete.......NORMAL  year  we  are  just  hitting  corn.....but  due to being  so dry   it just  went    early this   year...We  are  blessed  with   bountiful  crops...and   bountiful gardens......Tomorrow  I  will  be  working on   the  clean  up  process   of    some of the   equipment.....and then putting  away  garden   items...supposed to   get  cooler   later  this  week.

Before  I forget.....I  am participating in  an  art  show   at the  end of the  month  and  would like  to do a  little   write  up on  the  Spirit   dolls....  but  I am    not  having  much  luck  finding  any  information on  them......Like  a history  of:   can any one  help me out?


Blessings  to all until next  time.................................

1 comment:

  1. Since I like to make what I call spirit dolls, this gets my attention. So many things may be of interest to you. I'd start by googling Native American spirit dolls, which is what got me interested (having some of that heritage). Good luck!
    PS...beautiful shed!

    ReplyDelete