Oh man what a week...I am wishing it was Friday.....*laughs*...Well this weekend marks the big party for our college grad// Oldest daughter is done this week and has an assistant manager job that she moved into yesterday full time so we are all happy......... Bon fire and food at our home on Saturday....... now why was I wishing it was Friday? Got a lot of work to do before then..... hmmmmmm
Well in between clients I like to play but got to keep it simple and has to be something I can put down on a whim and pick right back up.... I am loving water colors....even though I am not good at it I still have fun with them
Oh and I found some Indigo ink.......Oh mercy for fun
Tried to create a poppy but I am having shading issues........
Just a fun tree.....
Not much else happening here.....hubby is busy with planting and I am trying to keep up with him and the garden and clients.... not an easy juggle but................... (just keep smileing and breathe right!!? ) RIGHT
Well in between clients I like to play but got to keep it simple and has to be something I can put down on a whim and pick right back up.... I am loving water colors....even though I am not good at it I still have fun with them
Oh and I found some Indigo ink.......Oh mercy for fun
Tried to create a poppy but I am having shading issues........
Just a fun tree.....
Not much else happening here.....hubby is busy with planting and I am trying to keep up with him and the garden and clients.... not an easy juggle but................... (just keep smileing and breathe right!!? ) RIGHT

Hello Rebag,
ReplyDeleteI was so glad that you stopped by my blog and commented! Thank you!
Your watercolors look free and joyous and lovely to me!!
Congratulations to your daughter and to you! I know what it is to put a child through college - how proud you must be! I hope you have great weather for your celebration!
Hi Reba,
ReplyDeleteHave not commented in a while. Just popped in to see how you are!! Have a lovely weekend
Jacqui