Friday, May 11, 2012

College Grad and great days

 Well last weekend......we  held  a close family and  friends  celebration  for the  oldest daughters  college  graduation...her  grandmother  made the  cake....we  did  some grilling  of burgers and  bratz... just some old fashioned  fun per  daughters  request....
 She started  early in the day  by  giving the  boys  a ride......LOL  crazy  dogs/
 Kids just  hanging out/
 oldest DD  and her  boyfriend......He graduated as well but  is  headed on to Grad s chool and  seeking  his  PHD.......so a few  more  years  for that  young  man!
 All the  kids lined up  to  do some riding
 Ohhhhh  ya   and  my Christmas cactus....yep....first  bloom!!!   I love  this
 The kids  rode  all  around the  farm................  caught them  coming  home
 Was a busy week.......I sat  my chair  up at  two health fairs  this week   and   held  some  drawings.
LOts of fun and   lot of people out   and  about...........
 JUst tonight  we had  our relay for  Life   down in Montevideo  Mn.....I am  part of this  team  here  but  prefer to be on the back side of the  camera....
 On my way  home I decided to swing by the  lake to see what was  going on.....8 p. m.  60 degrees calm waters  and   full camp ground
 Photo of the  farm  from the road
 Corn is peeking through
and once again the  portal of the  farm I love looking through./



To all  of you Mother's in blog land....Hope you have a great weekend  and   good  Mother's  Day

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your daughter Lizzie! Looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete