Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Recent Happenings

 Just after the  kids were  home for Spring  break.....Our oldest  daughter  comes  home and  goes shopping with her  father.....This is what happens when I allow the  two of them to  go...LOL.

Our daughter  got a  promotion in the  company she  works for  and took on a management  position and  rewarded herself!  Lucky  girl/...we are  very  proud of her  and she  will  be  graduating  college in a few weeks  now....so hard to believe!!


 Hubby and I had  gone out  for supper  at a  local  bar and  grill and  was  gonna go  for a drive...pulled out  on  the  highway and  got  about  half mile out of town and  came a cross this lil  guy.....and of course  I could  not  just leave  him there.....so out in the field  he was  running in circles..scared and alone and  weak and  hungry....so a fast trip  to the grocery store for some whole milk.....soft  food.... stopped to get some gas for the  car and  told the  clerk  what we  found  but  no one  knew  what  kind of  puppy  this  was......
 so I borrowed a crate  from a friend.....she  came  by  and  this lil  guy   drank up  some  warm  milk....ate our  dogs  hard  food and  the  can of   soft food  we got  him..a few hours  later the  owner  calls for this  lil man......  he is the runt of   a litter of  6  and  had  run away  from the  crew earlier that  morning....  but  a happy  reunion  for all....
 We spent  Easter  with the kids.....or shall I say they  spent it  with us...we went to hubby's  mom's  for  dinner...above is the  youngest  daughter and her  boyfriend....
 This is the  oldest  daughter and her  boyfriend.......
 We also  combined oldest  daughters  BD..she  will be  22  in a few weeks....sitting next to her grandmother
 when asked what  she  wanted,,,,she  said  a crock pot and   a roasting pan   LOL.  Love it when they are that  easy to buy for!!
Here we are......the  entire crew... pretty  plain and basic  but happy...... Hope  you all had a  Blessed  Easter ......Take  time to just  breathe  and  Be..............

2 comments:

  1. You have such a precious family and the little guy you rescued is so adorable. I am so glad he found you and is now reunited with the family. peace, Happy Belated Easter! Mary Helen Fernandez stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Easter! Looks like all smiles to me!

    ReplyDelete