Thursday, March 1, 2012

March already?

Oh where has time gone?   Here  we are  March 1.....WOW......Normally  I dread winter   as it is  long  cold and  drawn out  but  this year  we have  had  such  nice weather  it has  just  flown  by....Not too far  off now  will be garden season! 

I do  hope to once again be able to  get a  decent  garden in and perhaps  get some  serious  canning  done this  year...running  on short  supply!

We did  have  some  rain and snow mix  causing some  road issues  yesterday and  today  the  sun  came  out  and felt so good!!  We did  close to six  inches in the yard  so  had to  do some shovel work  but  nothing too major!

Well I know in a post  not  too long ago  I  shared about  some  essential oils...I have got to tell ya  I am loving this   stuff!!  So much that  I became   a consultant *laughs* as  if I did not have  enough to do  but....  I had  several  clients  interested   so   I did  some work  and  able to deliver  for them  what  they  were seeking.....

I sat up my massage chair  at  two events  lately and applied some oils and  did  some neck and shoulder  treatments and  just met  new people.....Simply wonderful!!  Who would have  thought  I would  ever  be  doing this too!!  LOL  Not  ME!!!!


Any  how  if you want to  take a sneak peek at what they are  here ya  go.....

Essential oils

So in the mean  time  I hope you all have  a great weekend......



Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. I have been using their lavender and cypress oils and yes they are amazing! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete