Sunday, March 11, 2012

 Oh Happy Day...The sun   is shining...The  breeze  is just soft  and actually warm enough for me to sit out side on the   deck with the  dogs  basking in their  Vitamin D as well and  read!!
 Been  reading up on essential oils....and what  I can do with them.....and the fun I have had!!   I created these little  creams  using  an unscented lotion and sunflower oil  along with  lemon grass....
I made a dozen and  put them in my shop and  in four days  bam they were  gone  *laughs*/
Soooo  today  when I got home  I made some more......  :)
 Sometimes I just need to  sit...and  when I find myself  just sitting is   when i can become  most creative...and not sure why that  is...... but will share  with  you some of the  art trading  cards  I did  this past week  in between clients....The one above  was created using  scrap book  papers and cardstock as the base., and the dog  is  from a magazine
 I am not sure yet what words  I wish to put on this one  but it  was created using  card stock  and paper from one of my church bulletins....
 Cardstock, scrap books papers and  a church  bulletin and  some words  for inspiration  from a magazine
 I love this  kitten......cardstock and magazine
 My youngest daughter was  home on spring  break this past week and s he  said this was her favorite....... index card as  my base....(recycle ya  know)  and then some scrap book papers and the olive oil   is a  magazine photo.
This kitty  is so  bright she can not help but make me  smile........

and with all that  once again I wish you all  a very  healthy and  Blessed week....... Enjoy  the  days and  life...as  we all know it is too precious  to waste!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh the creams look so luscious and I played hooky today on the back deck with the dogs too!!! Rest is essential to maintain our energies! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards! They are so beautiful. The creams look wonderful....you might have a real money maker there if they sold that fast. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat that you can fit in some crafts in-between clients, and what a bonus to sell the lovelies too! Your cream looks dreamy and I'm suddenly craving lemon cream pie! Your cards are great!
    XO, Cat

    ReplyDelete