Well now.....I have not started 2012 off well in blog land have I ? I did not realize that an entire month snuck by and I did not even make a single post or anything.......*Sighs* Well no excuses except that at times life gets in the way and I got busy and did not even *think*
The kids and their boyfriends were home for two weeks for their college breaks and the majority of that time was spent in ice houses.......holding fishing poles and then coming home to warm toes and clean fish of course....
My oldest and I did some baking to fulfill orders she took at college...
Ohhhhhh these were addicting!!!Marshamallows dipped in home made caramels and then rolled in rice krispies or some we left plain....
I am bummed the photo did not turn out as well as I hoped but oldest created her first pie from scratch!!! I was so proud of her.....
Chocolate cream cheese......no calories.... she made seven of these and sold them...LOL
Ohhhh the shop is moving up...look what hubby did for Christmas.....He had a frame made for the mail box to hold a sign....... I LOVE IT!!!
Not the best photo but when I think about it I will go down and take a photo as it turned out very well!!
I have been busy in the business.....and actually between clients and soap notes and charts.....I do find some time to create......Been busy making scarves!!!
A client of mine created these rings I display for her......They are made out of buttons....I thought they were cute.....no two alike for sure!!
I did order some product this year to add tot he shop consisting of some aromatherapy items....and bio-freeze!! Can not seem to keep any of it in stock.... But then I guess that is good right??
Now February is here.....I have Valentines on the brain... and created some pink and white dish cloths for my daughters.....and of course some chocolates to go with them.....
The shop is keeping quite busy and I guess that is what I wanted.... and I am able to keep stuff made and sell that as well with the seasons... Soon summer will be here and I will be in the gardens!!!!
Our weather has been so odd....WARM.....no snow here, tomorrow they say will be cooler.... I sure hope this is not the sign of a Drought headed our way.......
Well until next time I guess that brings you up to date in my corner of the world.... Blessings to all~
Reba~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ice Fishing for Christmas! Sounds very Minnesotan. ;)
ReplyDeleteIs your daughter selling all her baked goods to other students? Smart girl!
I love your new sign! Please take a picture of it outside! Whoohoo! I'm so glad your business is doing well, even if I missed you posting. Those button rings do look cute.
I love those handmade dishcloths! They work so well. Do you sell them?
Not been much snow here, either. Warm enough to melt and then back in the deep freeze--back and forth over and over. Crazy winter.
Glad to see you!! :):)
You have been living a full life with the people you love the most. Your daughter is so beautiful and I love how hardy they are to be out on the ice!! You are so blessed. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteWow your snacks look really good! Your daughter's pies look really good as well. Yumm. That was super nice of hubby to make that sign holder for you and the sign is really neat too. Love all your crafts, especially the scarf with all the colors. Very pretty. You sure have been busy.
ReplyDelete