Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just saying hi

I know these days  are  just crazy busy with  everyone  so it seems......But I do so love to  come in here  to blog land with a hot java  and  read up on my  friends and see what everyone is up to....

I love browsing the  photos of your  lives and  things you have going  on as well... such a relaxing time for me.....Then  SNAP reality  is back  *laughs*

I can not believe  we are in the  middle of  February already./  Hardly any snow this winter to speak of and had  some farmers concerned  about the  moisture content.....I really  hope this is  not  another  1988 the  year of the drought.

I have  no  completed  my studies  for national  testing  for massage.... more or less  a brush up of former studies  with a twist of  some  Eastern culture techniques as well added in there....

This past weekend  I went to the  Great Western Minnesota get together....( used to be called farm and  home show)  Vendors   of  businesses   set up  as well as  local crafters and sell their  goods...Ohhh fun   just browsing...I bought  a local mans  home made jellies.....Jalapeno and raspberry.......It is sooooo  good!! I bought some last  year and  loved it  so  bought more this  year...  Then I stumbled  upon some ladies  selling some  essential  oils... Which  for me  was a blessing as  in the  last   three weeks I have  had  four  clients  asking about  oils...soooo I spent  a good  45 minutes at their booth......and yep  bought   an oil as well....DoTerra  Oils  I bought the   slim and sassy oil....add a few drops to your water  and drink it....Ohhhh not too bad,.....Hubby  commented to the ladies...well shes got the  sassy  part   down  (LMAO)  Can you  believe  that!  Hmpf!!

Any  how  not much   else  happening here.........Hope you all have  a blessed weekend  fast approaching~

Blessings~


Oh  and for those  who like to buy  fabric...I thought this  was  kind  of a neat  place.....

http://fabricagogo.blogspot.com/


Reba~


3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. It sounds like you have been busy! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you too!!! Those cookies on the previous blog are great! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love essential oils! I can see why your customers/clients would ask for them. I like to just have them around in scent diffusers.

    Glad to see you back, Sassy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete