Well hubby and I are enjoying the winter.....*laughs* spent mega hours on this puzzle and I love the ND and SD badlands.... fun puzzle but a challenge with circular pieces in some areas...
Once we got the Roosevelt park puzzle done we opened this one...Hubby is a HUGE train fan
Fun puzzle as well this along with all my baking and cleaning began the week before Christmas....
Youngest daughter and her boyfriend.....spending mega hours out on the lake ice fishing LOL
But some girly girl did not think too high of actually taking the fish off the hooks.....or holding them for a photo
Sooooo she put on the boyfriends old gloves to take a photo lol// We did actually have a fish fry this night... largest fish was a 21 inch waleley/ they caught some northerns and some crappies as well in their ventures./
opening present Christmas eve
Even Smokie got in on the act...she loves the paper and bows...............
Both girls are back to their own places as of yesterday and once again the home is quiet... Hubby and I have been following the girls basketball team.... and I have been super busy with work and creating some things for my shop and getting programs on my new PC...
Other than that not much happening here, I hope all you have had a Blessed Christmas and that 2012 will bring all you wish for!!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am wishing you the merriest and blesses you and your family in the New Year 2012! Peace be with you, Mary Helen
ReplyDeleteDid you get a new PC for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great puzzle, actually. Enough contrast and separate areas. Nice! Do you mount them and hang them or just take them apart and put them back in the box?
So funny that she had to borrow gloves to hold the fish.
Karma loves wrapping paper and bows, too! Cat present bonus.
Looks like you had a really nice Christmas. Happy New Year!! Hope this is a great year!! :)