
Well here it is almost the end of August! Where did time fly this time? It has been super busy here, between just plain *life* and getting two kids ready now for college time just slipped by me...any how...tomorrow classes resume for the college kids....and now both of my kids are there and just does not seem possible..... but it is a great thing and I am very proud of both of my daughters.... so now onto some summer happenings~ The above photo was taken in early July one morning on my way to work.... Gorgeous colors.

While back in previous post I showed you my flooded out garden....well I did end up mowing down my veggies....I simply could not keep up this year but I did manage to get some nice flowers .......

The yellow rose bush near my sewing shop..just planted it this year.

another sun rise

Not sure if you can see these little guys.....but while mowing I happened upon them and had to take a photo......(killdeers) Lot of them around this year

Day lilies

another lily

I am not sure what this plant is but it is in a pot on my patio and I by total mistake found my marco button on my new camera and WALLAH it blurred the back ground.....WOW I was like a little kid at Christmas time..

close up of my pink roses near the sewing shop

I went to an art/ quilt show in July as well....small one but still fun!

Snapped a photo of a water color artist at work

part of the art show

some quilts.......

I thought these were so cool....tortoise shells painted....

I loved this display with the small table and book!!

so elegant.....

A lady had some silversmith items there, she did some gorgeous pieces as well

another quilts.....

Hawaiian applique....

Part of our summer consisted again of hubby and youngest daughter playing on a softball league....they did good this year and no major injuries!!

Becky and her new found beau.... *lol* Nice young man... they have a lot in common so I guess we shall see where this dating adventure leads her!

Our local Crop duster spraying one of our fields!

A girl friend and I went to Watertown SD to see the Gatlins.....Oh what a great show.. I have been a Gatlin fan for many many years....

Of course we can not get through a Minnesota summer and not have some excitement so got a few storm cloud shots as well these were taken last week......
This one is my favorite
Those are some beautiful pictures.....the nature ones and the crafty ones. I especially love the last two pictures. Sounds like you have had a very busy summer. Glad to hear from you. :)
ReplyDelete