Oh what a weekend.... I can sure tell since being empty nesters that I am not used to going all day long~
I did squeeze in some time to do some ATC's..................
My youngest daughter and I and her future mom in law all loaded up Saturday and we e=went shopping for *mom dresses* for the wedding next July~................ and I have some strange ideas compared to many around here..........Some like very formal.....and I did try on some of those and there is so much neck and (boob) and jewels showing in all the wrong places I decided I did not want to go that route,.........besides I want to have people focus and bride and bridal party. IN my opinion no one really cares what the mom's look like...just keep it simple and nice....Soooo what do you guys think of the above outfit?? Got a few people thinking the mom needs to match the bridal party as far as formality and I simply do not think so...... and by that I mean being in formal wear...
I started some holiday baking.......fresh out of the oven this morning...........
Home made banana bread!
Hope everyone has a great day~
I did squeeze in some time to do some ATC's..................
My youngest daughter and I and her future mom in law all loaded up Saturday and we e=went shopping for *mom dresses* for the wedding next July~................ and I have some strange ideas compared to many around here..........Some like very formal.....and I did try on some of those and there is so much neck and (boob) and jewels showing in all the wrong places I decided I did not want to go that route,.........besides I want to have people focus and bride and bridal party. IN my opinion no one really cares what the mom's look like...just keep it simple and nice....Soooo what do you guys think of the above outfit?? Got a few people thinking the mom needs to match the bridal party as far as formality and I simply do not think so...... and by that I mean being in formal wear...
I started some holiday baking.......fresh out of the oven this morning...........
Home made banana bread!
Hope everyone has a great day~

Your ATCs are great & wow, your banana bread is making me hungry! I can smell it from here!! LOL.
ReplyDeleteI am grateful I found you via AEDM today!
The breads smell delicious! ;) now about the Mom of the bride dress, as you know I'm going that route next Sept. what has been discussed between both Moms is that the time of day and location matters. Ours will be outdoors in the morning, so we have decided on simpler dresses, not long ones. It's hard to get a sense of the dress in your post on a hanger, need to see it on a person. Is it long? What time and where will the wedding take place?
ReplyDeletePS...great ATCs and your giveaway win is on it's way!
ReplyDeleteI can almost smell the delicious breads...you go girl!!! I know all will proceed just fine! The dress has plenty of time to evolve. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win...I love those felted vessels!!! Peace, Mary Helen
ReplyDeletePretty ATCs.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the dress. I'm not comfortable with some of the skin-revealing styles these days. I like your choice.
Banana bread sounds and looks delicious!! :)